10/26/2016

POUR MAISON MARGIELA

Since I'm a longtime mode lover, I've been always attracted by
the serene beauty of Margiela design. The collection has the charms
with contemporary art appeal of ''Deconstructionism'' that subverts
ordinary tailoring.
Quirky and extremely challenging though, the outlier designs ignites
the fuel inside me frequently whispering ''I wanna be someone extraordinary.''






top: Ylang Ylang(similar here)
skirt: Maison Margiela(similar here)
choker: asos(here)
bangle: L'indochineur
ring: Chanel
shoes: Tellus(similar here)

Special thanks to Maison Margiela

14 comments:

  1. You look amazing in this outfit, I love modern style of your clothes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECTION! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margiela is very very singular in its designs. I absolutely love the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very great style darling~ Lovely coordinate
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the two slits on the skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning
    Gorgeous ensemble

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that skirt! *-*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous from head to toes, so stylish!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so pretty ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see why you love the design<3 its so amazing!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete