10/04/2015

WHY NOT TUCK IN YOUR TRENCH??

Now definitely it's time to organize my closet.
I can't deny that I should sort out the messy part, clear off the things not in need or out-of-the-date.

Out-of-the-date? Oh, how can I judge?
As far as the shopping goes, I stick to the rules.: quality & longevity.
So I'm inclined to think how I can restyle those outfits by bringing a fresh air
before throwing them away.

For instance, this sleeveless trench.
As it doesn't have sleeves, you can fold and tuck in for restyling into a skirt.
If you have a standard trench, you can use as a dress of course, or
pairing with a sweater or a knit vest might be even more fashionable.

Oops! Seems like I will be lost in a maze of closet throughout of this weekend!






top: tibi(here)
sleeveless trench: Glenn Dylann(vintage)
bangle: L'indochineur
ring: asos(old)
bag: YSL(color option here)
shoes: Emporio Arimani(similar here)


26 comments:

  1. Tucking it in as a skirt is such a wonderful idea! You look so good!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to organize my closet too! ^-^
    You have a great and original style dear, lovely outfit!
    I started follow you!
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a trench. That top is amazing.I like colors you choose. And about organize closet, time is ticking away. I dont know how I am going to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea and it looks amazing! Great outfit!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this styling,its awesome
    Youlook great dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice:) Happy Sunday:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!♥

    http://inka-allornothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so chic dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/sweater-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look! I love the skirt and the shoes!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is so original, I love it!! I think it makes you look like a very chic detective :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok that's such an original idea!!!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i loved your boots....
    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. is this part of a coat?? cute skirt!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. very stylish you look really cou mixed so well...i love the mix its so gorgeous!tks for your visit! new post is up :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely outfit onee-san <3 you are so pretty in that outfit, so inspiring

    SRS Blogger | NEW POST : LOOP POP UP MARKET BALIKPAPAN 2015 | YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool outfit and what a great idea to wear the trench as a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You always find so interesting things! These skirt, heels, top - they all are perfect and stylish! Love your style so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. genius!!
    back to sending my love from the sandpit...
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very interesting look my dear, I love your skirt and top <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so beautiful! Great outfit for autumn :) So sophisticated and chic <3

    ReplyDelete