4/17/2015

AGAIN IN KYOTO

Now I'm back in Kyoto to see the clients again.
Though I only had rather short time, I rented a bike to make a quick tour around the city.

Kyoto is a magical city.  ''Japonesque'' designs give me a sort of
nostalgia, but at the same time they make me feel that I'm an only stranger
from other places. The city is amazingly beautiful with more than 1600 temples and 400 shrines,
uncountable amount of flowers, and bracing rivers.

Don't get me wrong, I love Tokyo, a mix of tradition and modern culture.
But if you rather want to feel ''Japonesque'', definitely I recommend you Kyoto.
There's no other place like this.









12 comments:

  1. Tokyo is amazing! love it!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!! <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! Always dreamed to be in Japan!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what wonderful pictures! Amazing!

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello there in the gorgeous Japonso beautiful photos...so charming & magic ''Japonesque'' aura...cheers!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there, I love this pictures, I really wish I could visit anytime soon!!
    safe travels.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to go there one day.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tokyo looks beautiful

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool look! love your sunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to visit Japan some day! Looks amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing photos!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete