8/07/2014

THE STYLE OF MY STAY IN PARIS

Paris is the most popular city for tourists, and there are too many amazing
places to choose the only one.
I love the idea of renting an apartment room, but at the same time
looking for lovely hotels is also enjoyable.

Personally, for this trip, I decided to stay at two different types of hotels.
One from Arc de Triomphe area, and another from Marais district.

The fist hotel I chose was Villa&Hotel Majestic
for the reason that this hotel actually has a pool,which is quite rare in Paris.
(I booked a middle-level room but lucky I am! They upgraded it for free and I got
the most luxurious, Grand Deluxe!!)




And another......I booked 123 Sebastopol Hotel in Marais, such a nice place to enjoy lovely room decor.
The design of this hotel is inspired by French cinema throughout.
First night I stayed at the room dedicated for Daniele Thompson,
and the next night I chose the room for Jean-Paul Belmondo.

Every hotel, every room has surprising spécialité.
Being inside the rooms gives as much fun as walking around the city.

Hope it could be a little help for planning your next trip!!





12 comments:

  1. Lovely dress Miss!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Great post :-)

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing dress :)
    nice pics, greetings xoxo

    klaudr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both seem really great! And how nice they up graded it for free :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos dear!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go to Paris, too. This is just amazing. I'm so jealous of you.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pics and i love your swimwear !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you have spent many great days!
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like from a movie *0*
    Hope you have a great time in Paris, I'll be there this autumn too so I can't wait to see more pics of you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pics! love your dress!

    ReplyDelete