7/11/2013

SPORTY EDGE

hot,hot,hot.......we are having incredibly super-hot days....in this whole week.
It's over 35℃/95F, and I gave up pairing in layers today.
Instead of that, the style I picked up was 'sporty casual'.
One positive aspect of this unbearable temp is that you can make use
of this weather for an excuse you don't wear chic (or decent) outfits
even for office hours.





top: choies(another color here on sale!)
moto vest: stussy
shorts: theory(old)
shoes: zara(here on sale!)
clutch: zara(here on sale!)

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!



6 comments:

  1. The shoesss, I love! :) I'm your new follower on GFC. Hope you can follow me back.

    Kisses,
    DAINTY CHIC by Loila L.
    Worldwide OASAP July Leggings Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cut-out lace-up booties are the wildest aspect of this outfit. Absolute kick of style here with this unique sporty outfit.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow you look so colourfuoll and gorgeous look, i love the colour of your shoes from zara, whoaa :)) Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are absolutely amazing! Wow, wow, wow!!!

    I found your blog really interesting, I will follow!
    I invite you to check also my blog about Parisian lifestyle and fashion!

    inaparisianstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are sooo beautiful! You must be a model! :))

    Follow? ;)
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete