7/23/2013

SHOOTING STAR

When in doubt my staple......go-to color scheme is
black&white and I love to add a punch of intensity when wearing them.
I always keep in mind that the key to pair in these colors is to
add elements of interest to a monochromatic palette.

It always gives me a kind of challenge as well as so much
fun to play with...that's quite enjoyable time before jetting to the office.







jacket: T by Alexader Wang(here)
top: asos(old)
leather shorts: Mango
necklace: zara(here)
ring: Buccellati
bag&shoes: Chanel

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!


6 comments:

  1. Ohh, love so much the top with the necklace, great idea!! love the look!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful, don't forget to follow my blog! :))

    xx, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pretty you!! absolutely amazing! i'm a fan of your blouse ! :) wish u a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute ! I really like your top. So pretty
    I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other. :)

    ♥Stacey Nguyen
    www.trendyoutings.com

    I am having a giveaway right now with about $160 worth of stuff . Check it out if you'd like ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaPpWl2rNYo

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg you look so pretty~ loving the top! Looking forward to your upcoming posts ♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products like Dollywink, Diamond Beauty, etc! )

    ReplyDelete