5/30/2013

STILL IN BLOOM

I remember that my wardrobe was filled with monotone items
around 70% or so last year.
But glanced at my closet quickly, I noticed there is flood of colors
and florals come larger than life this season.
It was happened by this blog for sure.
Since I started blog, I've more gravitated to brighter or printed items
and gradually got used to wearing them.
So even when summer approaches nearby, florals still in full bloom.

Here's what I want to say wearing one of them,
thank you so much for reading and supporting my blog!!



dress: asos(here)
necklace: Cecile Boccara
shoes: Forever 21(similar here)

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!

11 comments:

  1. Love the yellow shoes

    New post on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute amazing dress! you look so beauty!

    ANECIA WAS HERE- more than passion ♥
    blog | facebook | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is gorgeous. I saw this on LOOKBOOK and then saw it here in your blog. Great looking white/green dress along with the sort of pale yellow pumps. I also like your necklace.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your heels! Your style is incredible ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress

    New post on the blog:

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes!!! :D

    silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Dress i love the combination with your Heels :-)
    Perfekt Look, i really loooooooveeeeee it!
    Have a great time!

    xoxo Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! That dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is stunning! http://budgetbrunettes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete