2/10/2013

WELCOME TO MY PLACE!

Lately, I really enjoy the process of room-decoration.
On most weekends I spend nights dreaming up new ideas,
or replacing furniture and objects to make them coalesce together.

I snapped these pics in my place right after coming back home last night.

Sheer cloth, I covered up the decoration intentionally,
alters the atmosphere with subtle nuance like smoky air.....
I'm fascinated with this new tip to give a room understated glamour
and a dramatic effect without much effort.




dress: asos(here)
shoes: Yves Saint Laurent(here)

                                        ARIGATO!!  Thank you for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my, you look so elegant and sophisticated! love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank U!
    Do you have your blog,too?
    If you have, I'd love to read yours.

    ReplyDelete