2/16/2013

ROYAL BLUE

For some time now, I've been smitten with cobalt blue.
Especially this Milly coat, so simple but with highly structured silhouette
and sophisticated design in the front, I consider it practically perfect
in everything!

To tell you the truth, I've obsessively picked this up for these three days,
and it seems to become a part of me.
With just one coat on, my heart skips a beat and feels a sort of excitement
all day long.






                                                   coat: Milly(here)
                                                   top: RED Valentino(here)
                                                   shorts: Forever 21(again here)
                                                   boots: L'Autre Chose
                                                   earrings: Vivienne Westwood
                      ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment