2/24/2013

STYLE REMIX

I love to think of a new idea to restyle outfits
which creatively challenges me.

After wearing this sheer lace dress previously,
I've been pondered how I can change and remix it for a new style.

For today's blog post and for tonight's out with my friends,
I put this dress on under a skater skirt...it looks as if wearing a tutu
and I liked this remixed style of different materials.

What do you say......?






dress: asos(here)
skirt: Pim Larkin(here)
coat: oasap
bag: Gucci
shoes: Forever 21(here)

ARIGATO!! Thank you for reading!



1 comment:

  1. What a great blog. You look amazing in your outfits and pictures.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Elegant in Oxblood'.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete