1/17/2013

TULLE POP

In this post, I played with rather pop style that  I've marked recently
for a new trend of S/S 2013.

This.....my best purchase in this season: Red Valentino's dot tulle top
gives me some hint of that.
This caught my eye with exquisite polka-dot, see-through material and beige camisole after dark,
and of course,  a big bow-tie that adorns the neck with romantic feminism.






                                                          top: Red Valentino(available here)
                                                          skirt: ACNE(old; similar here)
                                                          belt: asos(available here)
                                                          bag: Pierre Hardy(available here)
                                                          shoes: ZARA(available here)
                                                          ring: Buccellati

No comments:

Post a Comment