1/07/2013

FIRST,FIRST,FIRST

Happy Monday!

Today as I woke up, I felt a bit nervous about meeting my business partners
to start this year's first working day.

I jumped up without an alarm and took long time thinking how and whom I would give new year's greetings.
Though the weather seemed grey and cold,
I decided to choose to wear something bright and cheerful that gave me confidence and smiles.







                                                             jacket: Just Cavalli/ blouse: Victor&Rolf(old)
                                                            shorts:asos (available here)
                                                            book clutch: asos(available here)
                                                            ring&bracelet: Buccellati
                                                            shoes: Chanel

2 comments:

  1. You are very beautiful! Nice jacket! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank U!
    I like your white coat on the post #18.

    ReplyDelete